Are You An ORGANIZED Leader?
Not just being a great leader like Dr George Freundlich, but also using the right language and using fancy rhetoric is important. You should not assume that leading is easy or effortless. Instead, you need to have a positive attitude, overcome obstacles, see things as challenges and transform your behavioral traits so that you can take the right action at the right time. You must organize your life in order to achieve this.
1. You must stop believing there is one way to accomplish anything. Instead, you should learn about all possible options. This will help you see the possibilities and maximize your opportunities. It allows you to set your mind and focus on the best approach.
2. If there is no commitment to rational reasoning, then it must be accompanied with open-mindedness and the willingness to share one’s reasons behind his plan!
3. Leading effectively requires setting and achieving impactful goals to motivate and direct yourself and others. While stakeholders may initially be deceived by fanciful rhetoric or promises for a brief period, they will eventually realize that they can only truly commit when they feel a connection. Leadership must remember the principle that one should give to his constituents consistently and on an ongoing basis.
4. Every great leader understands the importance of paying attention and keeping his focus. Positive attitudes and training, as well as learning, are the best tools to overcome any obstacle or adversity.
5. A person can be more organized and prepared if he is able to plan ahead.
6. The key to organizing oneself is maintaining a harmony between one’s thoughts, ideas, and intentions. And this without ever compromising your commitment to absolute integrity.
7. Great leaders accept personal responsibility and show zero tolerance for terminal excusitis. ).
8. Leadership requires focus and empathy. To enrich the lives of all those they serve, great leaders encourage others to do the same.
9. To be effective in leadership, one must prioritize the goals and follow through.
The more organized someone is, the more impactful he can be as a leader. You must focus on the best path to take!