free office for education Launches the Enrollment for Education Solution Programme for VCU
free office for education launched this software previously under the Microsoft Campus Agreement. The program offers a variety of Microsoft Office and Windows software titles, as well as future updates at no extra cost for departments with VCU computers. It is free to install on students’ and teachers’ personal computers as well as members of staff. Pricing is very competitive and includes the most recent version of Microsoft Office for Apple and Windows. This program is ideal for teachers and students who use Windows-based platforms on their laptops and computers. It also makes it easy to get the most recent version of Microsoft Windows operating system. You can get upgrades for different editions free of charge or at a discounted rate through this program.
This program allows those with Apple OS X operating systems to use Windows on Apple computers. There are many benefits for students. Students can get several software titles for free. This is covered by the student technology fee. Students are granted a permanent license to the software. Faculty and staff at schools or universities pay a nominal rate of $9.75 for each software title they want to load onto their personal computers. These rights are available to staff members of a VCU. Microsoft will provide physical media for an additional charge to cover shipping and handling costs.
Microsoft’s EES program is simple to use:
* You can choose any product that is available for download and whose key has been made usable for at least 30 days.
* Downloads and keys must be saved for future reference, such as when you transfer to a new computer or when you reload your operating system or apps.
Access to the Internet for an additional two years can be extended by paying a six-dollar upfront fee. You can reactivate your access within 60 days of expiry for an additional fee of almost twelve dollars.
HERE IS A LIST OF ALL SOFTWARE INCLUDED .
Registering students at VCU can get Windows 7 Ultimate, Pro and Windows 8.1 free of charge.
*Office suite 2010 and 2013 are available for Windows and Mac systems for free.
* This license is valid for students, as it continues to be applicable even after they leave VCU.
* A student can only get one license per title.
* Windows 8 is available for faculty and staff. Windows 7 Ultimate or Pro can be downloaded for personal use and for work from home. The cost is around ten dollars.
* Office suites 2010 and 2013 are available for Windows or Mac systems for about ten dollars.
* The license is valid for as long as the student is employed at VCU.
Microsoft Office and Windows products can still be used in classrooms, offices, and lab computers. They can be set up by departmental technicians. This license allows students, faculty, and staff to access the latest Microsoft products.
Are you looking for the perfect program or app? Are you familiar with the many software download sites?
You can search the SoftGid website to find the software you need.